Skip to main content

A Proper Introduction

If you aren't coming here from my old blog, here's a little about me.  Just in case you have, this may be an update for you.

I am Loki.  Or Aislin, Rebecca, Demon, or a myriad of other names.  I almost collect them at this point.

I belly dance, crochet, make chainmaille, cook, bake, draw, sew, and enjoy all matter of nerdy hobbies.  Violence is fun to me.  Making mischief is one of my favorite things to do. 

I spoil my friends, and will go to the ends of the earth for them.

The little things mean the most to me.

Right now, I am most happily single, and trying to make my life as amazing as it should be.

Running around in the woods brings me peace.

I am a mommy!  I have a five year old little girl who is an absolute clone of me.  All of my attitude, spite and wit.  She's gonna be so dangerous when she gets older.

I'm also a mono-amorous, polysexual, sadomasochistic, primal switch.  Sex is very important to my life, keeps me sane, and I am often told I am in fact a nymphomaniac.  Kink is something I am always exploring, as my tastes ebb and flow.  My play isn't always sexual, and as someone heterosexual, I am still able to play with women in a non-sexual fashion.

I hope you enjoy hearing of my adventures, my discoveries, and all manner of trouble-making.

Comments