Skip to main content

Forcing Motivation

It's no lie, I should be cleaning right now.
Creating.
Adventuring.
Or at the very least typing here about my adventures at Wicked Faire last night.  That'll probably be later today.  Maybe a video post.

But no, not right now.
I just found out my contract got dropped for the military.  Something I was looking forward to, to travel, and learn, and grow, and do something amazing.  To truly start my life in a way it should be.  And with a phone call, it all got taken away.

So I curled up in a ball for a few minutes.  My buzz from the night before died, and I was mopey.  I still am.  I felt like everything was gone.

I hate how my luck often works.  How every good thing, or opportunity fails.
I sat on that for a bit.

And then I got up, and immediately applied to perform at a few venues, and remembered what materials I have here to make things.

This is not the end.
This is the beginning.  I will do what I love.  I will create.  I will dance.  I will be something.

It also means I'm back on the market, for whatever that's worth.

Let's see how this turns out.

Comments