Skip to main content

Warm and Fuzzy

So, I'm typing this fresh from Lux leaving the apartment.  It won't get posted for a week, but I'll explain that later.  I want to type up about the last couple days while it's all vivid still.

This is the first Valentine's day I've had single in a very long time.  While it didn't get me down, it was still a little odd to think about.  Thrax would be at work, and then leaving as soon as possible to go to PA, so I'd be completely alone for most of the day.

Well, Lux is also slightly more recently single.  A while back he had mentioned that he was upset that I was leaving before Valentine's, and when I asked, he said I would have made a good distraction from all the emotional stuff that he'd be likely dealing with.

Then I wound up staying, and took this job upon myself to be his distraction.  I didn't think of it much, up until the night before.  However would I keep a hot sadist with a sex drive as high as my own distracted throughout the day, with something only his for Valentine's?

I fought with my brain so incredibly hard, kicked my dysmorphia to the side, and nearly shut down, but I took a series of pinup inspired shots going from fully clothed, to only wearing striped thigh highs, and knee high heeled boots.  They got sent to him randomly throughout the day, so he would be distracted not only by content, but by the anticipation of wondering when the next one would show up.  All this while he's at work.

He was a fan.  Which has helped me work around my dysmorphia, at the very least while I'm with him.  We agreed to hang out last night once he was out of work, and he would show his appreciation.  We made the deal of a beating, a fucking, and ALL THE CUDDLES.

Yes, that's right, all of them.

Who am I to argue with a hot sadist who wants to give me these things?

While waiting for him to get out of work, a friend named Felix started drunk texting me about how he has been in love with me forever, and wants to end up with me.  He spilled his heart out about how he didn't come to my going away party because he wouldn't be able to handle saying goodbye, and all manner of other things.

This is just what I needed, while waiting for a man to walk through my door which I intended to fuck within five minutes of saying "Hello" to.

And so he did, and so we did.  He hurt me with such appreciation and fun while we were at it that I was absolutely at peace.  We really are the type that if we start kissing there is very little chance it won't progress to fucking.  He had intended to beat me first, but well, we got distracted by each other.  I wouldn't change it for the world though.  Afterward we grabbed food, and actually made it through a movie without it turning into more sex.  He then decided he was staying the night, and I was not one to argue.

A sexy man wants to sleep in my bed with me?  Nooooooo, I'd never want that.

He also said he wasn't allowed to leave until after he had given me a proper beating.
This sadist is so good to me.

We continued the night by saying all the horrible thoughts we can't say in public that just make us giggle.  We fucked, snuggled, kissed, held hands, and were damn adorable together.  This morning, it all went just the same, and while we were watching nerdy things on the internet (Cause he's hot, kinky, has a horrible mind, likes to fuck as much as I do, AND is a nerd.  Be still my heart.) he says "After this, I need to beat you."

Yes, yes you do!

I then proceed to be attacked with a series of floggers, crops, and a pair of very strong hands.  Lots and lots of fantastically thuddy pain that I feel radiate through me with such a happy impact.  Quick strikes from the crops while holding me, and I nuzzle into his chest.  Being struck time and again until my flesh is so red and oversensitive I can't stand being hit anymore.  Then he starts digging his hands into all those lit up areas, which feels amazing.  Sometimes he grabs onto me while he's close enough for me to kiss him, with every bit of appreciation for what he's doing to me, curling up into him to show that I'm still good, and that he's making me happy.

At one point, I look in his eyes and see the sparkle of the sadist.  Where he is in the back seat, and the sadist is driving, happy with the challenge I provide him.  Gleeful that he can lay into someone as hard as he can me.  I see that, and know I'm taking enough to really let him have fun.

When we finish, he holds me, and we snuggle more.  He runs his fingers over all the sensitive marks, giggling at how they make me quiver, and how it changes my breathing.

I really love the feeling of over sensitive skin.  It's similar to my love of sore piercings.

And that, I absolutely didn't want to have end.  I wanted him to stay there, and curl up with me, making me twitch like that, watching as my skin turned back to pale, and all the heavy marks rose.  Unfortunately though, he had to, and now I am left alone to type this.

So, anyway, Lux and I are motivating each other to post on our respective blogs regularly.  We are making sure that we both post every Sunday.  I have included a new link to his blog on the right.  Read his stuff as well, as he is wonderfully bright, and remarkably sexy.  Especially when it comes to his science.

I'm gonna go curl up in a ball and enjoy the rest of my endorphins now.  Weeeeeeeeeee!

Comments