Skip to main content

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The good:
My brother dumped the cunt he was seeing!  We've only been trying to get them to break up for six of the seven years they've been together!  I get my brother back.  This is fantastic, because my brother is one of the only blood relatives I have who I really care about.

I had a bonfire over the weekend, and got to spend time with some good friends, and a few people I hadn't seen in a while.  There was lots of silliness, wiggling, drums, fire, cigars, and positive energy that I've needed lately.  Lux came by, and after spoiling him with good food, and lots of fire, we snugglefucked for hours, then got way less sleep than we should have.

I'm finally starting to make a bit of a dent in my project list, and it's seeming somewhat manageable.  Dance classes are starting soon, and the girls my mom works with all want chainmaille jewelry from me, which means everything is getting started.  It's just the kick I need to stay inspired.

The bad:
My parents are sort of making up their own stories again.  I'm just sort of letting them go with it, and not worrying about correcting them, because it doesn't work.  I'm going to do my own thing, and they can watch as I succeed with it.

My stress levels are kind of high lately, and it sucks.  I'll figure it out though.

The ugly:
My uncle came to visit, who decided to tell my parents I should give my daughter to the state because I had planned to join the military, and actually work toward being able to support her.  I had wanted to lock myself in my room and not see them at all, but he yelled for me until I came down, then lectured me about it, and tried to convince me to go into the navy.  Then I watched him talk down to my mother the entire time.  I didn't punch him, even though I wanted to.

I need to get out of the house soon, and do some adventuring.  Like a night away, or a day trip to clear my head.
I could also use a ton of snuggles, and a beating.
Soon I'll get all of this.  I just need to manage some patience.

Comments