Skip to main content

Unexpected

I grew up with the normal over-protective parents.  Worried about the idea of their child having sex, and how responsibly they would go about it.

Well, I'm the youngest, with an older sister who is drastically more overweight than I am.  Between that, and my older brother threatening any boy that looked at her, she never even had a boyfriend until she was graduated from High School.

I was a nerd though.  Tiny, petite, and able to hold my own, I almost exclusively had male friends, and they were nearly all older than me.

So, my mother decided to pump into my head at a young age that boys only wanted to fuck me, and couldn't possibly be friends with me.  That sex outside of a relationship was bad, and that wanting sex as a female was wrong.

Well, yes, a lot of my male friends wound up wanting to fuck me.  I however, had no problem telling them I wasn't interested, and a good number of my male friends were just that.  They had no issue just being friends, and they're still important people in my life to this day.

When I did start fooling around with friends though, I was fairly picky.  Admittedly, I was in the stage where I was discovering that boys were actually interested in me, so I was making out with a few more boys than I should have, but I still never had a problem saying if I was uncomfortable, or didn't want to do something.

What I did discover though, was that while I may have not wanted to hook up with many of the people, the ones I would fool around with, I always wanted it with them.  To the point where I didn't even realize this was my sex drive speaking until I started dating one of my exes, who made my sex drive plummet to nothing.

And then after I had my daughter, it came back, and it hit like a brick.  While I still didn't want to fuck my ex, I wanted to fuck.  All the time.

Once I started not giving a shit about really acting on my own sexual desire, I found that I wanted to fool around and fuck more than my partners.  I thought about how my mother would talk about sexual desire like it was something only men felt, and to not romanticize sex was wrong.
I've never cared much about how she viewed things though.

So I giggled.
What would she think if she knew I had boys telling me they weren't in the mood, and that they couldn't fuck as much as I had wanted to, or as frequently.  That if I go more than a few days without getting laid, or some sort of fooling around, I get cranky.

At one point Thrax started making me feel like my sex drive was so high it was wrong.  Started making me feel like trying to even come close to attempting to meet my desire was an obligation and a chore.  Where he once had tried to argue with me that I couldn't possibly have a higher sex drive than he, it turned into him seeing me as a freak with how often I wanted to fuck.

Then there are the people who find out about this, and try to take advantage of it, thinking I'm an easy lay.
They couldn't be more wrong.
Yes, for the people I do decide to fuck, it might not seem like it takes much work, but I've made the decision myself, and nothing you do will change that.  I set a verdict based on things you wouldn't notice, or think to do or change about yourself, and it's the way it will always be.  I'm incredibly picky about my partners, more than most of them have even realized.
So I'll have my few partners, and fuck them senseless, and as constantly as I can, because it's fun, and I like it that way.

My desire for sex is higher than normal, and I fully admit to that.  While I'm not addicted to much, sex is definitely on the list for me.  I want to fuck, always.  Even when I'm enthralled with something else, and completely absorbed in one of my other loves, I could look over at one of my partners, or go to respond to a text, and the desire goes from the back of my mind to being a main focus.  Even when I've just finished fucking someone, I think about if they can just keep going.  If I can just continue fucking them, or slide their cock back in before they go completely soft.

Hell, I've climbed atop partners and started fucking them, given blowjobs, and handjobs all while still asleep.   It's not an uncommon thing for me, and something most of my partners haven't seemed to complain about.

I don't see any of this as a bad thing.  I'm not desperate, and I'm incredibly responsible and careful about who I fuck, and how.  I see sex as something fun to have with people I trust, and feel comfortable with.  So long as they share the same view, there isn't much issue to be had so long as we can go about it like adults.

Cute butts help too.

Comments