Skip to main content

Ebb And Flow

I'm into a lot.  It's generally easier to talk about my limits or what I'm not into than explain everything I do enjoy.

However, I'm not always craving all of it, and I expect no partner to dig everything that I do.  It's part of what makes each of us fun, and a new experience with all the things we can do together, with however many partners.

There are of course, things I do always want.  Things that no matter who I'm with, I look forward to.  I want force.  No matter what role I happen to be in at the time.  I want that unbridled desire, that puts us both into a feral display of lust.  It's something I need in order to enjoy any sort of play or sex.

However, cravings for pain, bondage, blood, power exchange, and any number of other things can come and go with my mood, and especially my partners.  When I know what fun I can have with someone, what they enjoy, and what we dig the most with one another, my tastes will change to want that more.

It's terribly convenient, isn't it?

It's a bit of how my switching works.  When I've got one partner that makes me feel one way, and we have fun doing it, I'll want to do it more.  What I do with them works, and if it gets us both off, I'll crave it that much more.

And yes, sometimes when I'm enjoying constant power exchange, I'll want a bit more pain.  I've written about stagnation here, and this is a part of that.  There's so much for myself and even that same partner or two to enjoy, that there is no reason not to want something a little different once in a while, but it will still usually fall in line with what we've done before, or what I know the other person enjoys.

Sometimes I notice that some kinks I have get put aside completely while I'm only with one partner.  They can go from a main craving, to not getting more than a passing thought.

It is amazing how our minds can work, and how we can fall in line with partners that's we enjoy.

Comments