Skip to main content

In the Spotlight

I am very much the kind of person that enjoys physical contact with others.  Lots of little touches, and snuggles that make me content, and show how much I appreciate the other person.

The thing is, contact with most people is weird for me.  It makes me twitch, twinge, and recoil.  There's only a few select people I enjoy being touched by, and most of them I've dated.

Of the ones I haven't dated, most of them I would only snuggle with when we hung out alone.  Either one of us wasn't comfortable with the idea of showing any affection in public, or it simply wasn't the way we worked.

There have really only been a couple people I've ever been snuggly with in public, even counting boyfriends.  Maybe a handful of people have ever been comfortable with me kissing them in front of anyone.  I'm not quite sure how it's worked that way, but it's usually never something I've asked of them, and on occasion, it would get to me.

My dysmorphia is one of several fun issues I have that makes me feel like I'm undesirable.  Having someone actually want to touch and be affectionate with me helps make that go away, and in public even more.  I have no issue with touching, snuggling, kissing, and more in front of others.  If they won't react poorly to seeing it, then nothing will stop me from doing what I want.

While I'm not one to really follow a lot of zodiac driven personality traits, I can absolutely agree that as a Leo, I love showing off.  If there is a willing audience, and my partner is cool with it, I have no problem fooling around in front of others, and giving them a show.

I've realized, that now having someone who is fond of the idea of showing off in front of others, I enjoy having the option to just be blatant about how attracted we are to each other.  Being able to just touch, kiss, and be adorable, or having the option to obvious be grinding on one another, and do exactly what I want to, is incredibly comforting, and instills significantly more self-confidence than I have normally.

This last weekend was actually incredibly good for me, with the exception of a few small things.  I learned a lot about myself, found a lot of confidence I hadn't had before, and learned exactly how fantastic certain people are to me.

They may say I'm too good to them, but just a few things about last weekend proved to me that it could never be true.

Comments