Skip to main content

One Among Many

It's very uncommon for me to find one partner that can keep up with how much sex I actually want.  Most of them can last long enough for me to really start getting turned on, and then can't go another round, or they simply don't want to fuck as often as I want to.

And that's cool, really.

The simple solution to this is just having more than one partner, but here's the catch; I generally don't want to play with more than one person at a time.

I've never been one of the people that fantasized about threesomes, or orgies.  When they finally started happening in my late teens, I found that they were usually just not my thing.

The easiest reason to explain is that I'm straight.  I don't want to do anything sexual with another female, and if the male partner I'm with is also straight, chances are he's going to want another girl there, and he'll probably be dumb and want me on the other girl.  It was the case in my first few threesomes.  There's also a good chance that someone is going to get the wrong idea from it happening, and likely cause drama because of it.

If I manage to have two guys there, unless they're both bi, there's usually an awkward vibe, even though I would never want them to do anything they weren't into.  Even then, it becomes a dick measuring contest, of trying to out-man the other, and prove they're the better partner.  While this can be adorable, insecurity is not sexy, and it isn't something I need to deal with while I just want to have fun.

Then there's how my own mind works.  I know how I like to play, and I tend to focus on one person until they're entirely worn out.  I love knowing they're completely spent and sated.  If there are multiple people, I worry I'll be too focused on one, and the other will feel left out.  I'd much rather leave one partner exhausted, take some time to clean up, and move on to another with every intention of doing the same to them.  No one feels ignored, and starts with me freshened up and knowing I'm not going to wear out early on them.

I know there's a ton of fun things to do when there's extra people involved, and if everyone there can agree to respect each other and have fun, then I'm more than happy to join in.  In the meantime though, give me a line of menfolk to tear up and wear out one at a time, and they can try to do the same to me.

Comments