Skip to main content

Dulling Over

Now that May is almost over, instead of just banking a ton of entries, I can give a real update.
So, my life this month.


  • Got to dance at Spring Caravan, and do a set with all the feels.
  • Finished crocheting a full size blanket, and it is warm and squishy and amazing.
  • Camped, and performed at West Windsor for the first time.
  • Saw a ton of friends.
  • Had sex with Lux.  A lot.
  • Had to compromise with Lux about where he can hit me when I have a performance, so I can cover it up.
  • Did a lot of drawing.
  • Enrolled at Hogwarts.  No, seriously.  I'm doing homework for seven classes.
  • Talked myself out of taking a lot of nudes, because while my dysmorphia is quieter, it's not gone.
  • Helped my folks get ready for their trip out to Chicago.
  • Got a fix of new Dresden Files.
  • Played with chain mail, and learned new weaves.
  • Pouted at Lux, because I wanted more sex.
  • Got pissed off at the gnome.
  • Officially stopped thinking about Thrax most days.  When I do, it's mostly that I feel obligated to check in with him.
  • Remembered that baking with caffeine is like magic.
  • Wanted to adventure.
  • Watched my mom almost kill my sister
It's been a busy month, but a good one.  June will start with just time to myself and the beast, which I'm looking forward to. Then a weekend with Lux, while the beast is up north, and we'll have time to ourselves to snuggle outside, and he can get away from all the stuff for a while.  Which by getting away from, I mean him doing homework at my place, and not in front of his computer at home.  It should be good.

And hopefully at the end of the month, Celtic Fling will happen and I'll get to see Albannach, and oogle men in kilts all day.  

It's good to be busy and happy and surrounded by good people.

Comments