Skip to main content

Not Part of the Club

So, as much as I post most frequently as having been a bottom, masochist, or submissive lately, I really am actually a dominant swaying switch.
Really.  I mean it.

With the bulk of people I meet, and would possibly play with, I find that I feel dominant toward them, or at the very least that I would never give up any control to them.

So, I dig seeing pictures of femdom stuff on the net.  Women asserting the power they have, knowing how strong they are, and seeing someone else kneel before them is something I can relate to, and enjoy seeing other women not just look like the weak maiden.

However, I notice most of the girl/girl stuff tends to be blatantly sexual, which I just have no interest in.  I am startlingly straight, and so same sex stuff just turns me off generally (unless I notice it's making friends happy, in which case it's just satisfying to see people I care about having a good time).  Girls can totally play without sex happening (I know, I do it somewhat often) but I notice there are a lack of pictures that float around the net that portray this.

I also find that especially when it comes to femdom stuff, it's all about strap-ons and CBT.  I have absolutely no interest in either.

At some point I will need to post here about how I got Thrax to stop wanting me to use a strap-on on another girl.  It's a rather funny story.

I've never seen how a cock is a source of power.  As far as I'm concerned, it's just another body part, and nothing more.  I have the power I give myself.  Whether I'm swinging pipe or not, it doesn't make me any more or less in control.

And really, watch a man jump with a hard on, and tell you feel like he's in control.  You'll be too busy giggling at how it bounces and flops.

As far as CBT, while I am totally a sadist, and I do enjoy things like forget-me-not type tokens on piercings and such, I just don't dig it.

If I come into contact with your cock, the last thing I want to do is cause it harm.  Chances are, I might ride it until it's raw, but I would never purposely hurt something that I wanted to have bring me pleasure later.
That's just silly.
I'd much rather fuck you so long you beg me to stop.  That's much more fun plan.
I think so anyway.

So, maybe I'm not part of the standard femdom club.

I like being different.

Comments