Skip to main content

Not so Sexy Things

Obviously, I enjoy a lot of sex.  I enjoy affection, and playtime as often as I can possibly get it.
There are other things though, that will make me much happier, and mean far more to me.  They are things I won't easily forget, and that work far better in any attempt to woo me than any sexual act.


  • Bringing me coffee, sitting and sharing a cup curled up, or out and just relaxing and talking.
  • Helping me bake, and encouraging mad science.  Then trying to decide whether or not to eat it all while it's still warm and gooey.
  • Letting me cook for you, because damnit, I make better food than we'd get eating out anyway.
  • Laying on each other reading books.  Just that quiet relaxation, and not feeling the need to entertain someone, but simply enjoying them being there.
  • Watch anime with me.  Either one of my favorites, or show me a new one.  Nerd base is hot.
  • Adventure with me.  Just wander around somewhere with me.  Let's get lost, and not worry about finding anything or anywhere, because we've got good company.
  • Let me make you things.  I love creating all matter of things, especially for others.
  • Apropos, make something for me.  I don't care how big or amazing or ornate it is, I love seeing what people think up that fits me, or makes them think of me.
While I want sex all the time, these make me far more emotionally content and fulfilled.  If I can share these things with you, it will make me care about you so much more, most especially if we get through it happily, and feel like we want it to happen again, or wish it could go on longer.

I enjoy simple things, and sharing those with me will be a greater affection, and show how you feel, or how I do so much more than any words or sex, or play ever could.

Comments