Skip to main content

To be One of Few

So, I'm pretty picky about who I fuck.  And by pretty picky, I mean far more than I think most people would comprehend considering how I live my life otherwise.

I find that as well as this, so many girls I talk to, have something else that I do not share with them.

So many of my female friends bareback with every boy they date.  Or any boy they fuck on the side, despite the fact that they may have just recently met, or have only known each other for a short amount of time.

Sometimes this is due to money, or allergies, or simply that the girl is easily talked out of the need for one.

All these excuses, I believe are bullshit.
That's right, complete utter bullshit.

Admittedly, I went through this phase.  The first guy I ever fucked, I barebacked with.  However, we trusted each other implicitly, he got tested yearly even while in a relationship (that was supposed to be monogamous... Oops?) and we honestly had no intention of fucking until we had been fooling around for so long, and things lined up, and he asked me if I was OK with what was happening.  I also actively had my period, and he stopped fucking me long before he was even close to cumming, because he was too nervous about being careful with me.

After that though, I was adamant.  Any boy would wrap up, because, well, I wasn't about to risk anything.

Now, I have an IUD, so birth control is no longer an issue, as it is one of the most reliable forms of fighting pregnancy (short of just getting fixed), but I still make the majority of those I fuck use a condom.  It is something that is non-negotiable, and when people have tried to argue in the past, I simply told them that fucking would not be happening then.  If they couldn't comply to a simple rule, they didn't respect me enough for me to bother fucking them.

Don't get me wrong, I prefer to bareback.  Being able to fuck without that layer of latex in the way, and just be two people, sharing time, and sensation is absolutely what I would love to have every time I fuck.  I adore feeling someone cum inside me, and not having to rush off to get rid of the condom, but stay buried inside me (I am not one of the girls that has to use the bathroom right away or risk UTI) and enjoy the snuggles and shakiness of having just fucked.

That gets shared for very few people though.  Someone who has been around for a while, or I am sure will be around for a long time.  They have to be close to me, to the point where I can't worry they won't share something with me, but we will be entirely honest about anything that happens.  I have to trust them explicitly, which doesn't happen often.

Even the gnome, who I was with for four years, had to wrap it from day one, until I kicked him out.  No, we didn't fuck while I was pregnant, because my sex drive had completely plummeted at that point, he was already treating me like shit, and I didn't even want human contact.

I get tested regularly, and so do the people I bareback with.  We are honest about partners, and they also are very selective about who they will go bare with.  I take as many precautions as I can, while still enjoying this physical connection that goes one step further than simply having sex.

Yes, I understand there is still a risk, and nothing is guaranteed, but if I take this risk with you, I know on the off chance anything did happen, we'd handle it maturely.

I joke with a few people that I bareback once sex with me would be considered an expense.  In some sense, this is true.  The people I have fucked the most, I wound up trusting the most.  They were closer friends, and stayed in my life a longer amount of time.  Funny how that works.


Comments