Skip to main content

Actual Updates!

I've managed to get to the end of all my pre-typed, and scheduled posts, hooray!

This last weekend, I spent with Lux at his place.  We both went into it with the intention of violence, snuggles, productivity, and obscene amounts of sex.  He however, was under a ton of stress with everything going on in the next couple weeks, that it turned into more just productivity, some sex, and a lot of snuggling.

To be honest though, I enjoyed it all the same.  It was a fantastic escape right after my birthday, and I got to help him get through a lot of things he needed to do.  We'll find time to get around to the violence soon, as it's much more a case of needing to get free time, rather than finding the desire at this point.  He gave me some wonderful gifts (some of which I unfortunately already had, but oh well, he can enjoy them himself) and I saw the chain piece he is making for me, which while still in progress looks gorgeous, and I can't wait to see it finished.  I helped him to figure out how to get through his current personal chain project faster, which has apparently made it much easier for him.

I do love when I can help teach others how to do things more easily.  Sure, it feeds into how much I enjoy doing things for others, but I really love getting to see them shine, grow, and love what they do.

Unfortunately, this coming weekend has completely fallen apart on me due to the gnome.  He's pulling some seriously dick moves, and it's got me pissed.  He's been pulling as much as he can to try and fuck me over lately, and it's just bullshit.  Such a wonderful thing to come home to after a calm weekend.

I find myself craving play time lately.  I want power exchange, violence, and force that ends in giggly snugglefucks, then enjoying a cup of coffee together, and a cigar while curled up outside.
I want power exchange that goes outside of playtime.  Someone who trusts me enough to decide what is best, and kneels at a look, or being able to sit at someone's feet, resting my head against their leg while I read, and feeling them run their fingers through my hair.  I miss that regular exchange, and find myself wanting someone who is proud to whisper their dominance over me at random times while we hug, or not afraid to openly show that they belong to me.

I'm not sure if it's the emotional connection attached to that I'm craving, or simply the steadiness of it.  Either way, it's apparently something I am needing lately.

Comments