Skip to main content

Brain Blocks

I don't really have terribly many limits.  Of course there are the standard ones that most people have, things like kids, animals, and serious permanent damage.  I find that my limits tend to be a bit off from most others though.  I can take a downright serious amount of pain and force compared to the vast majority of people, don't mind things like cutting, or blood, or being bound for long amounts of time.  In fact, I love all of those things.

So, I thought I would explain why I have the limits I do have, because they tend to be a bit surprising considering all the things I do enjoy.

Pinching- I can take thuddy pain for a good while, and if you keep moving around and giving areas a rest, I can go even longer.  Stingy pain I can take, but not for anywhere near as long, but pinching seriously fucks me up.  I once had someone punching, grabbing, slapping and tearing at me for over an hour and felt nowhere near my limit, then they put a handful of plastic clothespins on me and I was thrashing around to get them off because I couldn't stand it.  That small surface area being affected is just not something I can adjust to.

Feet- I know where my feet have been.  Most of the time, I walk around barefoot (or without feet according to some).  My feet get dirty, and even though I clean them in the shower, they are covered in callus from dancing, and just aren't pretty.  When I do put my boots on, I feel like they are basically sitting in a hot house with nowhere for the yuck to escape until the shoes come off.  I see all other feet as being the same, and so I don't want to come into contact with them unless absolutely necessary.  Likewise, I don't want other people touching mine, because I feel like the scuz will rub off.  I know it's all in my head, but damnit, footcooties.

Ageplay/Petplay/etc. - I have a lot of random issues with body image, and my own self-confidence.  I find these areas of play to be so far from who I am, that I would be stepping completely out of myself, and into someone else.  If I'm going to play with someone, I want them to desire me for me, and not what I can pretend to be.  When I'm playing the role of something or someone else, I stop feeling like I'm the one who is actually wanted to be there, and it absolutely kills any confidence I have.  Obviously power exchange is an exception, because I'm still expected to be me, just with a more elaborate level of control involved.

Bodily Fluids - With the exception of blood (don't ask me why that one of all of them), I have a serious problem with anything that comes out of a being.  Cum never quite feels like it scrubs off, and sweat has a weird drying feeling on my skin, and anything else just squicks me at the slightest thought of exposure.  Yes, that's right, even saliva.  In fact, especially saliva.  Sloppy make-out sessions will make me want to run and scrub it off, and despite the fact that I love sucking cock, the amount of spit on it will sometimes make me flail.  Yes, in a real physical sense.  Thrax used to threaten to lick me as a form of punishment, because I hate saliva that much.

Assplay - So, on top of my dislike for anything that comes from the human body, I have attempted some elements of ass play before.  Yes, I was turned on.  Yes, I was relaxed.  And yes, it was with someone I absolutely trusted.  I didn't enjoy it, it wasn't something I would adjust to, and I doubt I'd ever find someone who could create a better environment for me to have a more pleasant experience with it again in the future, given how things were in the past.

Sex with girls - I've talked about this already, but plenty of boys out there seem to want to push for it anyway.  The idea of being made to fuck another girl, or do anything sexual with them enrages me.  To the point where my mind blanks out, and it makes me see red.  I would never have desire to do it on my own, so it is something that is purely the arrogance and greed of the other party, with total disregard of my part.  And being forced into that is totally the way to make me want anything to do with you.

OTK/Being called a girl - This one crosses over into the world of not just involved with sex and play.  I've always spent time with people older than me.  My brother is eight years older, and my sister is seven years older than me.  I grew up spending time with my brother and his friends, and when I started going out, and finding my own circles, they were always dramatically older than me.  I was the youngest of any group, but kept up with them for the most part on an intellectual level and as far as maturity went.  It goes without saying though, that we'd have disagreements because I simply didn't have the life experience that they did, and so the way everyone would fight back and put me down was saying I was "Just a girl," or "Just a child," and it is still to this day one of the easiest ways to get me to start swinging.  Being bent over someone's knee has that vibe of treating someone like a child, and even more than the very occasional "Good girl" will get me ready to lay down some hurt in a very not sexy way.

And that's honestly it as far as my hard limits go.
So long as those things that be respected, I'm all about finding lots of fun and mischief to be had in all sorts of sexy ways.

Comments