Skip to main content

Weird Things That Make me Feel Weird Pt 4

I'm realizing, that I have quite a few of these posts at this point.  Oh well, bring on the weird!

So, this is less "normal" of a thing, but something that I find surprises everyone that I mention it to.  To the point where I have been told to judge actions not on my own opinion, but on something else entirely, dependent on this.  I still don't understand why, and I likely never will, but that is beside the point.

I have mentioned here before that I could easily be classified as a nymphomaniac on some area of the spectrum.  While I'm not constantly looking for someone who would fit the bill of a willing partner, I do constantly want to fuck, or fool around with the people I do enjoy as a partner.

What I don't crave though?
I honestly never crave cumming, or orgasm.

I find so much enjoyment from just the interactions with a fun partner.  Hearing their breathing changes, and the sounds they make, feeling their skin against mine, and grasping at their body.  Being able to feel their hands on me, and all the other sensations involved in sexytime is something I never want to stop enjoying.  It all creates such an endorphin rush for me just on the sensory overload that I don't even consider whether or not I cum into the equation.

A good reason for this is that for the longest time I was simply anorgasmic.  That's right, up until I was about twenty-two, I hadn't cum a single time.  And to be honest, I had no issue with it.  I felt no need to, or any desire to change it.  There was enough fun to be had otherwise that I saw no reason for it.

When my partners would ask about it, I would pose the question of "If you do not cum with someone, is the sex a failure?" and found the answers to usually be that they did feel that way.  While I know I often do not feel the same way most people do about things, I simply could not believe that so many people could not enjoy everything else that occurred during sex if they didn't blow their load in the process.

Thrax would ask me if I had enjoyed the sex we would have, and I would answer honestly.  I would soon after while chatting mention that I hadn't cum for a few months, and he would get upset, saying that I had affirmed the sex we'd have.  Apparently if I didn't cum, I had to tell him that I didn't enjoy the sexytime, regardless of my own opinion.

The reality of any of this still surprises me.  Even when I have the most painful of girlboners, I crave the contact, and everything that goes along with the act itself.  To be perfectly honest, my own orgasm is never even a thought.

I don't know how odd this makes me, or how uncommon this actually is.

And yes, I know I've mentioned in the past that I am able to make myself cum purely by thought.  This is entirely true, but something that I taught myself almost on a whim.  It is something I rarely exercise, and very seldom see the need to do.  I know most people would kill for this ability, but it's something that I will simply need to attribute to being able to fall so deeply into my thoughts sometimes, and wrap myself around so many at once.  I doubt it will ever become something I take advantage of often, and is more of a skill I find the occasional amusement in.

You would think, that being free of the need to cum, you would learn to appreciate the sensations each partner distills in you that much more.  And at the same time, your partner would be free to relax at the fact that they do not need to make you cum (but still should strive to, because a lazy partner is still an asshole).

Perhaps this is some weird abnormality of mine, but it gives me a new enjoyment of sex that most people apparently don't grasp, and I'm perfectly happy with that.

Comments