Skip to main content

Create

A side note from kinkysexythings, because there is so much more to my life.

I make things.  A lot of things.  I have a lot of constructive hobbies, and am actually learning to make enough things to make crafting my job.

In the past few weeks, I've made a metric fuckton of stuff, and I thought I show you a couple pictures.


So, that is a cotte for Lux.  It's based off a fourteenth century kirtle pattern I used for myself when making my own set of garb.  Yes, I'm swimming in it.  That's because I'm about half his size.  As an idea on proportion, it's supposed to only go to his knee, and comfortably fitted in the chest.
Also, those drawings are all mine from high school.


Everything that I'm wearing here, I made.  The scale bra is entirely hand woven, and I made up the pattern as I went along.  The scale belt is actually a crocheted base, because I learned to crochet scale into a panel.  


Better shot of the back of the belt.  It's all tightly woven chain mail, mixing a few patterns.  The base for that killed my hands something fierce.

I'm also crocheting a new belt, am in the process of making Lux a kilt, and a ton of other things.
Yes, I make everything, because if I don't, I'll go insane.

Comments