Skip to main content

Going Beyond

I'm not the kind of person to use safewords.  I tend to communicate to who I'm playing with fairly clearly, whether verbally, or non-verbally.  In general, the words "No" and "Stop" don't occur unless something is wrong and needs immediate attention.  It's a pretty easy system to understand, follow, and respect.

This also goes into why I'm not terribly fond of role-play personally.  The more grey area you add, the more difficult things can become.

Top this off with the fact that I always want sex, and my love of CNC becomes something most people dismiss away as not being possible.

And you know what?  Those are probably not the people I would trust with it, and they wouldn't have the mind to figure out all the ways which it is easily possible for me.

There are a few people out there who I trust absolutely.  Those that could walk up to me at any time, take me to my breaking point, and tiptoe that line until I shatter, and they get everything they want.  Then scoop me up, snuggle me back together, hand me coffee, and giggle with me until we're back to normal.

And to be honest, they'd all probably doubt they have that freedom with me.  Despite the fact that they know I trust them that much, and that they could use that force to simply take from me.  They're too concerned for me to reach out and take that liberty, and that is exactly why I do trust them that much, because they will care enough to put me back together, and make sure I am feeling solid before we try to do anything else. 
Like food.  Cause right after a beating, or something heavy like that, I'm probably going to want a burger.

There are plenty of times, knowing how my own mind works, where CNC is a total possibility, and it will make me cranky, then happy, then cranky, then broken.  Knowing when those times are shows that you know something about me at all, and that you can think ahead enough to plot it all out.
Or it's that you know I'll enjoy it in the long run, get over the crankiness, and you simply want to indulge yourself in desire for me.  Both of these things are pretty hot when you get down to it, and perhaps something I need in my life more.

Comments