Skip to main content

Muffinbutton

Ok, so very few people are going to understand that title.  Nerdcookies to those who do.

I've got a few buttons on my person that can actually change my demeanor completely.
No, I don't quite mean in the way that harmful triggers do.  Not the things that cause others to curl up, panic, and need to calm themselves.

They're buttons that when someone makes contact with them, a certain part of my mind takes over, and it's completely different with each one.

No, this isn't a cheat sheet to where they are.  Really, that's just taking out all the fun.

However, I've got three, so learning where they are can be really handy for the right person.  Or dangerous, considering...

The first one brings about violence.  It's technically two buttons at once, but they are easy and convenient to hit at the same time.    The slightest bit of pressure on them will have me swinging in a blood rage, trying to tear apart whoever was so (un)fortunate as to hit them.  This has been a fun surprise more than once for people, as it left them a happy sore mess at the end of it all.

The second sort of causes an immediate boner which can't be talked down, and I have been known to practically tear the clothes off of other in an attempt to fuck them as soon as they make contact with it.  Luckily, it's a part that most people don't make contact with unless we're already physically comfortable with each other, though I have had to talk it down while playing with others in the past, because I was unsure where we stood, and whether or not sex was an option at that point.

The last has actually been broken by Thrax due to abuse, but I have discovered since splitting with him that it does still work with others.  When even a fingertip grazes it, as much as it fights my normal personality, it brings a more submissive demeanor to surface for a few minutes.  I've got to be completely squared off against it for it not to work.  For the few who have touched and triggered it though, it's like finding instant ownership over me.  I become obedient, and I soften over with the person who manages to find it.  Thrax started to use it to just get whatever he wanted, and so that I wouldn't tell him anything he didn't want to hear.  Eventually it started having the opposite effect with him, just because I wasn't going to be manipulated.

However, for those that actually make contact with me enough to find those buttons, look at the chances you're taking, and what fun is possible.

Hooray!

Comments