Skip to main content

Surprise Experiment

You know that post I had a couple weeks ago about thinking I capable now of things I was completely broken over a year ago?

Yea, well, I had the chance to actually test some of  that out recently.
It went fantastically.

It wasn't really set up beforehand, but everyone was aware of everyone else's situation, and limits to respect.  It was comfortable, and everyone involved walked away happy.

Honestly, I've never had a threesome actually go that well before.  Had I not been packing up from performing at a faire, I would have wanted to just snuggle and revel in it for an hour or so afterward.

It gives me so much hope for the future, and really proves to me that people can make all the difference with every interaction.

Also, knowing how nervous Lux was and how happy he was afterward just over the fact that I was as good with it as I was made me find him that much more amazing.

On a side note, this was the first time that I've done anything to a girl and had it not completely shut down the sexual part of my brain.  Mind you, I was already turned on from molesting Lux, and were making out and all the whole time.  I also wasn't specifically playing with her to start before it turned sexy, but it's something, and it honestly surprised me when I thought back on it after.

I almost want to play with this further, and see just what I can do with learning any of this.  It really does show how we evolve, and I want to see what I am capable of after seeing that Lux does make me comfortable with so much more than I thought I could do just a short time ago.

Comments