Skip to main content

Confessions of a Female Nymphomaniac

You hear boys saying all the time that they don't get to fuck often enough.  That their girl turns them down on the regular, and how they wish they had someone to have sex with more frequently.

And then I come along, and say that I always want to fuck unless I'm really sick, or totally mentally broken.  That I want to go as often as I possibly can, as hard as I possibly can, and as long as I possibly can.

Those guys?  Yea, they're chomping at the bit, saying there is no way I could have a higher sex drive than they do, and that they can't wait to prove it.

Well, one of them winds up being a friend, and we start fucking.

In the beginning, they attribute it to the new partner craze where you can't stop banging.  The honeymoon phase in relationships.  But it doesn't slow down.  In fact, as I get more comfortable, I just want to bump uglies more and more frequently.  To top things off, one round with most guys is just enough to get me completely turned on, so if I don't get anything else, I pretty much just walk around feeling like I've been blue-balled for a few days.

Then I have the same constant issues.  They tell me they don't feel well.  They avoid hanging out unless it's only in a group.  Eventually, they ask to have sex less often.
And I tell them that's cool, because I want my partners to be happy and chill more than anything.

Then they tell me that my higher sex drive makes them feel emasculated.  That they feel obligated to fuck me, and that it is a chore with how often I want to have sex.  They say that my sex drive intimidates them to where they no longer want to have sex at all, because my desire for it makes them feel pressured.

And then I don't know what the fuck to do.  If I go back to not fucking them, they'll bitch, or whine that they feel bad they can't satisfy me.  If I continue to try and fuck them, they say it's a chore, and that they don't want to.

Not to mention the assholes who find out how high my sex drive is, and think they can get an easy lay.  Mind you I fuck such a small percentage of the guys who try, they rarely believe it.  They start talking shit, and claiming I'm lying, because, you know, that's gonna get them in my pants any faster.

It is honestly difficult having a sex drive as high as I do.  There have been so incredibly few people who have never had an issue with it, even before I first started having intercourse, that it probably helps contribute to how picky I am.

Comments

  1. I can see how that can be a pain in the ass when finding/keeping a partner. In behavior patterns left over from puritanical society, I think that it is easier for both parties with unequal sex drives when the male is the one with the higher sex drive, because no one looks weird at a girl for having a lower libido. Its stupid, but its there. I dated a guy who was seemingly insatiable. Though sometimes I'd be like "uggggh again"... it never made me feel... efemulated (which I'm sure is not an actual word but to give the idea). Society can be silly and backwards with these ideas though, even in areas that are pretty liberal. Things get into your being growing up a certain way and they're hard to shake.

    Hopefully you'll meet someone with a libido to match yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment