Skip to main content

Gathering Information

Last weekend I had a somewhat impromptu trip up to Lux's apartment with a mutual friend (the one I posted about a couple weeks ago)  to help him get settled in.  This of course also involved getting to break in his new place by fucking as much as we possibly could in every room.  I went through the week prepping a box of some things he needed, and plotting with him all the wonderful sexy thoughts that go through our heads every day.

I have to say, I was a bit nervous at first.  Not even so much for how sex would go, as Lux is incredibly respectful, and often paranoid of me and how I'm doing, but of simply being around Nessa for that long of a drive, and then for the remaining time.  I often have problems being around people for extended doses.  This is especially true when I don't have other people to use as a buffer.  I however packed up my tablet to read, and my pliers to play with Lux's rings, and told myself that so long as I could manage the drive I'd be fine.

The weekend as a whole went swimmingly.  The drive up started on time, and when we got there it was very relaxed as we just sort of fell into roles.  We did some grocery shopping, because I had offered to make dinner, and breakfast the next morning, and there was a gratuitous amount of sex.

To which, I had a lot of fun, and interesting experience to process through.

For the first time, there was a threesome that didn't immediately dissolve into drama.  It was relaxed, and chill and calm and all the things that people hope group sex to be.  When sex wasn't happening, Lux and I were often found snuggling, and Nessa was taking care of dishes, or little domestic chores.
I have to say, that while I will never mind someone doing dishes, having someone perform any service for me is a bit uncomfortable.  I don't mind people asking if I would like something if they are up as well, and I don't have a problem asking for something, but for people to just take care of things, it is odd to me.  It makes me flail a bit, and I don't like it.

Everyone was happy with my cooking, which made me feel much better over all.  I enjoy doing domestic service, so for anyone else to do it, I feel like I'm floating with nothing to do, and it feels wrong.  I'd much rather do for myself and everyone else there, the good majority of the time.

Despite the amount of sex though, I found myself craving time to just grab Lux, tell Nessa we'd be back, lock ourselves in the bedroom, and snugglefuck him for a couple hours like we normally do.  Both to enjoy him without having to share, and to decompress from being around more than one person.  I had times where he fucked only me (more on that in a bit) but they felt like we were trying to sneak away during the small windows of time when she was sleeping or busy.  I have since brought this up to Lux, and while he assures me it was simply that those were the moments he wanted to just fuck me, it was the way it looked from my end.  Oh well.  Next time I will just throw him in a room to fuck him senseless whenever I don't want to share.

In the early hours of the morning, while hearing Nessa sound asleep, I felt Lux wake up, and he carefully climbed on top of me.  We've done this before, so we know how to keep quiet and movement to a minimum (Go ninja sex!).  Before the sun was completely up, we had some of the sweetest sex together I honestly think we've ever had.  While wrapped in each other's arms, Lux whispered all manner of dominance, control, and affection into my ear, and it had far more of an effect on me than I had ever expected.  I snuggled him contently as we fucked, and for the first time in a really long while, I noticed myself actually feeling in a submissive frame of mind.  Afterward, because we had not yet wanted to leave the warmth of the covers, we stayed curled up in the bed until it was far later than we are used to laying down for.

After breakfast, and of course the most beloved and necessary coffee, I was randomly tickling Lux as I normally do, and at one point he walked off.  After a second, I hopped into the bedroom, and found him in his closet, going through his toy bag.
And then I got beaten.
Because I deserved it.
No, really, I did.  I sent him lots of pictures while he was at work that he enjoyed, and made a good dinner, and breakfast, and snuggled him lots.  I do believe I deserved a hell of a beating.

Nessa hopped in to watch, as he hit me with far more force than she could imagine taking herself.  It wasn't the hardest beating he'd ever thrown me, but it was more than I'd gotten in a good long time.  My back got a solid flogging, and it felt so good that it's now loosened up and better than it has been for a while.  I also got to see how much force he uses when we swings at me, and where he normally just drops his arm, I can see his muscles flex and he brings the flogger down on me, and still wasn't hitting me hard enough to really hurt.

At one point though, between the mix of the beating, the power exchange, and probably the weekend as a whole, I started to get really floaty.  I was watching him fuck Nessa, and it was way hotter than I would expect myself to find it he were to be on the other side of the room fucking her right now.  The sexual part of my brain shut down a little, and so did my sadist, to where they weren't gone, but they certainly weren't anywhere near the levels they normally sit at.  I knelt on the floor, content in the floaty feeling, and figuring he would come back to me in a moment, when he had me get on the bed, and told me to hurt her, half expecting me to say no, because he noticed the change in my brainspace.  I did, but not to the extent I would have in near any other situation.

This honestly was the first time Lux had beaten myself and someone else having to calibrate back and forth.  I told him about all of this, and said that possibly in the future, he should beat me second, not only to see how I react to it altogether, but that way he can go as hard on me as he wants, and not have to worry about scaling back after.

Then we snuggled more, and I do wish I could have fucked him at least once more before leaving (or better yet, staying longer) it was a fantastic visit.

There's a lot to sort through after that, but it certainly went as well as we could ever possibly expect it to.

Comments