Skip to main content

Weird Things that Make Me Feel Weird Part... Five! I think

One of the things that contributes most to people mistaking my sexual orientation is the fact that I will still play with girls.  I am often heard saying that I love beating up girls, and have no issue tying them up, breaking their minds, or beating the shit out of them.

And then when I say I'm straight, they just don't understand.
Even when I offer to play with female friends, they don't quite get it.

Because I offer them non-sexual playtime.

For some reason, the ability to separate play and sex is such a rare thing in my area.  And sure, sometimes I want all the kink in my sex.

But more often than not, there is no sex in my kink.

I'm not talking about the occasional play session that doesn't end in me bouncing on a cock.

I mean that a good majority of my experience with play barely involves removing clothes.  There is no interaction with genitalia, no smooches, no sex at all.  And this concept confuses the fuck out of people.

Until they play with me.

I find that when I play, and most especially when I top, the cold logical parts of my sociopath become unabashedly visible.  The sexual part of my brain turns off, and I am so much more driven by a very primal instinct.  I no longer really view the bottom as human, but something to pull reactions out of.  I want to see how you mark and squirm and scream, regardless of gender.  There's this mad science to it once I begin to figure it out, and the last thing I'm concerned about at that point is whether or not I'll be getting off.

And because of that, I put off no sexual vibe whatsoever.  Due to that, whoever I'm playing with tends to feed off of it, and is able to get through the session without finding it sexual either, even if sexy playtime is all they've experienced prior.

You know what though?  Generally, they dig it.  They find they have a different satisfaction from it, just as I do, and find themselves wanting it more in the future.

Maybe I'm just odd for not incorporating sex with kink early on.  It seems to be a rather handy thing at this point though.

Comments

  1. This is somethign I've tried to wrap my brain around, especially as Sir and I are meeting people in our local scene. I've never not had my kink with sex, so it's hard to separate that in my brain. I think it's hard for Sir, too, especially when people talk about "playing", or even when we discuss "play" for the purpose of education. Everyone's gotta learn sometime, and for certain things, it's hard to do it on your own, or unsafe to try something out on your sub without an experienced person.

    I think its good that you can separate the two, or incorporate it as you see fit. Makes your experiences more versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment