Skip to main content

Spoiled

I spent last weekend up with Lux.
We hadn't seen each other in three weeks, had no plans to go anywhere, and just wanted time to relax and reset with each other.

I was supposed to be able to spend an extra couple of days there, but due to the gnome, I wouldn't have those days without the squish.  So just a normal length weekend for us then.

On Friday, I rode up north with the squish, and then met with Lux for the second leg of the trip.  We wound up not being able to grab proper food on the ride, so a quick snack, and once we were done, we were molesting each other in the car, unable to wait until we got back to the apartment.

When we did finally get back, we began the near constant fucking, and mission to break in all the areas of the apartment that we didn't get to last time.  Which included a giggly failed attempt at fucking in his super tiny shower.  During the small windows of time we weren't having sex, we were often snuggled up close on the couch, enjoying warm coffee, giggling about things, planning out future things, and enjoying video games.

It was such a simple weekend, but so incredibly full of care and affection, and we've both come out of it spoiled rotten.  We get used to having the other around very quickly.  We take care of each other, and fall really easily into what the other often needs.  He brings me a lot of emotional and psychological peace and reassurance, while I take care of the little things he often forgets and puts aside.

On Sunday, we went to see some friends before I went home.  We spent most of the visit sitting on a loveseat together, making small simple touches just because we're used to it, and really don't care about hiding anything.  While on the way home my friend had said that she didn't care if we weren't formally dating, or putting a title on anything.  That a connection and comfort like what she saw can't lie, and that we're closer and happier than most couples she knows.  It was kind of cute to hear, and I don't think I will ever stop being amused by the fact that we have such a better relationship without having any sort of formality than most people do with their significant other.

Now that I'm home though, as much as I'm feeling much better, I find myself missing the weekend.  Waking up curled up tight against Lux under the covers and getting to molest each other awake.  Fucking and rolling around until coffee is necessary, and sharing random moments kissing just because.  Enjoying time naked together, knowing how much we objectify each other, and reveling in every moment.  It was a weekend of total peace and affection, and I am grateful for every moment.

I look forward so much to the next time this is possible.

Comments