Skip to main content

My Two Front Teeth

I haven't had time to actually think about things I want for Christmas this year.  I've been so busy, and have really had a year of just not caring about material things, and far more about experiences and function.

I told my family all I wanted was to go to Pennsic, which is in August, but with how they are, I need to start poking now if I want them to possibly remember it.

Otherwise, I want the chance to relax.  I want time away from home.
I want to not be treated like a piece of shit.

Luckily, I'll be getting just that in a few days, which should help me out a lot.
Hopefully I'll get a solid beating in, and enough violence to take care of the craving I've had for a bit now.

Oh, and I want to have more chance to just cook or bake whatever I want.

Which I will also get to do.

I know, I'm so difficult.

On a side note, I'm almost out of loose tea.  That would actually be a good thing for me to have told people for gifts.

Comments