Skip to main content

All Bodies are Equal

It's a recurring thing with certain friends of mine that I can't stand, especially being friends with so many guys.  Even Thrax had the same issue, even though he refused to admit it.  And of course, because I'm the more understanding friend, they talk to me about it, thinking I'll just smile and nod and be all about it.

For some reason, a large percentage of my male friends tell their girlfriends that they can go and have sex with other girls or "cheat on them" with girls, and it's ok.  But not guys.  They aren't even allowed to talk to other guys.

Also that they are trying to convince their girlfriends to find a girlfriend.

Without skipping a beat, I always respond with "So, does that mean you're looking for a boyfriend, and are fucking other guys, while not talking to other girls?"

To which they say no, of course not, but they think their girlfriend with another girl is hot, so it's ok.

COMMENCE ME FLIPPING MY SHIT.

Cheating is cheating, regardless of gender.  If you need a monogamous relationship, then stick to it, and make sure your partner knows that.  If you need a polysexual relationship, that's cool too, but don't put those limits on your partner just because you find it hot.

Thrax constantly tried to tell me he wanted me to fuck other girls.  That he wanted me to get a girlfriend, and that I should play with and own all these girls he knew.
Why?  Because he found it hot, and it put them one step closer to fucking him, in his odd logic.
Too bad I'm straight, and picky about partners.

Then he'd tell me it was ok for me to fuck guys, because he wanted to be able to have sex with other girls.  Not because he couldn't keep up with my sex drive, or for me to have more playtime since we were having none, but because he wanted to fuck other girls.

So I did fuck other guys, and he flipped.

He got jealous, and pissy.  But then in the same night would talk to me about how he wanted me to shove my hand in a girl's junk.

His jerk fodder is not necessary cool for me to do.  Had he wanted me to beat up a girl that I was friends with, and actually wanted to be around, then sure, I'll be happy to.  Instead it's a literal crack whore that I've met once before, and stole from me.

Oh yea, just what I want to do.

If you are comfortable with your partner fooling around with other people, let that option be there.  But don't limit it just to what you think is hot.  Don't get mad if your partner follows common sense rules out of respect for you, but you don't get hard at the idea.  If you start putting all those restrictions on, it becomes abusive objectification.

We're people, and yes, we all have emotional limits.  However, we need to know to respect our partners, and give them actual freedoms; not just ones under guises we prefer.

Comments