Skip to main content

Blame it on the Weather

It's been insanely cold lately.  We had snow the other night, and it was actually a couple inches of accumulation.

I've noticed that the cold affects my mood a lot.  Instead of yearning for the warmth to run through the woods, it makes me just want to stay in.  It makes me miss Lux a lot, and just want some time with him enjoying the quiet bite of winter.

I find myself craving teas, and hot cocoa.  To curl up under a ton blankets, with books and movies.  I've been wanting to bake to keep the house warm and cozy.  I want the comfort of time together, and close snuggly happy things that just make the rest of the world sort of pause.

And sure, it makes me want to have all form of messy snugglefucks, but most things do.

The holidays are done, and the stress from that is gone.  Now I just want to relax and enjoy the beautiful stillness of winter with someone.

Comments

  1. This weather is telling us all to hibernate. Preferably with a human of significance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment