Skip to main content

Storytime Three! or I'm Blaming All of This on Lux

While I never had a terribly large pool of partners at any one time, I've always had a fairly active sex life.  Even in my younger teens, before I started having intercourse, I was fooling around with a few partners several times a week.  I always thought this was normal.

I didn't acknowledge the idea of where my sex drive laid out on a scale, because I didn't have female friends to bounce off of, and talking to any guy about it just made them think I wanted to fuck.  So, I figured wanting to have some sort of sexual contact constantly was just how things were for everyone.  In fact, I remember Kitty at one point stating that he never expected me to want to fool around as much as he did, because his sex drive was so high, and wondering what he meant, and that I thought he was normal, due to wanting to fool around as much as I did.  I surprised him further when I told him how often I was hooking up with guys, and he remarked at how while he had significantly more partners than I had, I had a much higher frequency of fooling around.

I didn't even realize how high my sex drive was until I was with the gnome, and it disappeared.  To go from wanting sex absolutely all the time, to never, was very noticeable, and I was having sex purely to make sure everything worked, rather than out of desire.  After I gave birth to the beast however, it came back full force, and I had an idea of just how abnormal I was.  I still however, had no desire to fuck the gnome, which is where I realized how much my sociopathy had an effect on my sex drive as well.

After I had kicked him out, I had a couple partners I fucked frequently, before meeting Thrax, and all the story thereafter.

So, why this story about my sex life?

I have noticed an issue.
I'm really wet lately.

Now, I know, you're asking how this could possibly be an issue.

I mean all the time.  Soaking through my jeans, and if I wear my UFO pants, it looks like I pissed myself within a couple of hours, I'm so wet.  The fluid is clear, and has no odor, so it's not an infection.

At first, I thought it was simply the start of a new seven year hormonal cycle.  Yes, I actually keep track of those, and do all the research and such.  I also realized that it began after Lux had moved, and stopped visiting as frequently.
Well, that means about three months now of constantly soaking through my jeans, except when I'm extremely stressed.  I don't feel off, and have no health issues.

Which means, I look to science for an answer!

After doing some hunting, I discovered this is actually an issue of having an extremely high sex drive.  Essentially, the female body is physically prepared to have as much sex as it mentally desires.  The solution to this is of course either having sex, or masturbating, as it uses the fluids the genitalia are producing.

And, it makes sense.  I'm going several weeks without any sexual contact, and don't jerk off, which means my body is still producing fluid, but it isn't going to use.  Because Lux moved, and I don't want to find another partner.  That means, it all winds up in the seat of my jeans.  This point, despite being the most comfortable with my sexuality than I've ever been, is the least active sexually that I've had, which explains why it was never an issue in the past.  In fact, when my sex drive was gone with the gnome, he had to use lube because I produced absolutely no fluid.  I also notice that when Lux does visit, I have no issues with soaking my pants in the slightest, which reinforces what I found.

It's the female equivalent of popping random boners from not jerking off enough.  Except it's a constant, instead of something that lasts ten minutes every few hours.  And it's Lux's fault, or at least I'm claiming it is.  Because it's fun to blame him.

Oh look, I'm a nymphomaniac.
Even science says so.

Comments

  1. I knew a girl with the same issue. It only came up because we were at an charity walk and she was wearing light colored yoga pants. I thought I was trying to help her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really an awkward thing, but I've started getting used to it. At least when Lux and I do spend time together (and likely spend a good percentage of it fucking) I actually have a couple days afterward that it doesn't happen. It's just those weeks in between visits lately.

      Delete

Post a Comment