Skip to main content

Lack There of

I know I post a lot about how things are so much different now than when I was with Thrax, but here's another post, so you just have to deal with it.

Thrax had a lot of extraneous rules for me.  Things like where to walk when out with him, having to hand him money so he could pay for things, and lots of random little stuff that really served no purpose.
And, it really just made me not want to follow any of the little rules he had.  The ones of basic respect of course, but the ones that felt like he was just waving his dick around I had no interest in.  It felt like that was all he cared about, on the rare occasion he even acknowledged our dynamic.  To the point where he'd really only do so if he was trying to get me to answer him in the way he wanted, whether the answer be honest or not.

So, while Lux and I were snuggled up last time I saw him, I brought up that I have no actual rules, but a lot of things that I treat like rules.  He agreed, and said that he was fine with things being that way, because he trusts me enough, and knows who I am to be sure that I don't need a pile of hard and fast rules to be kept in line.

And really, staying in line for him just means being honest, being there for him, and not punching him in the dick. 

Yea, listening to him, and being a responsible partner is up there too, but those are the three big ones.

I give myself a lot more rules than that when it comes to him, though.  I run potential partners by him for play, take care of him as best I can, and let him know where I am, and I won't be submissive with anyone else, even the slightest bit.

None of these are rules that I've been given, but to me they are simple acts of respect, and things I should be doing with a partner that I care about.  And if he ever gave me actual rules, I'd be more inclined to follow them, because he saw the need to actually formalize it as something that must be adhered to.

Right now though, no formal rules is enough for me.  I enjoy our accidental dynamics which builds on trust and respect itself.


Comments