Skip to main content

On the Inside

Every so often I mention to Lux some of the things that go through my head during sex.  Usually, it's the more mundane things, and odd trains of thought. 

He joked about how not sexy my internal monologue is, to which I had to remind him that there are about a dozen things constantly going, some significantly sexier than others.  He agreed, but his more prominent ones are him enjoying what is going on.

So, examples of the thought processes running through my head during sex.

  • I'm pretty sure this would split most normal people in half.  This feels fantastic.  Can we keep this up for a couple hours?
  • I need to adjust, my body is getting used to how this feels.  Tuck in the pelvis a little more.... Oh yea, that was the a good idea.  Apparently he agrees too.  Yay!
  • I'm not sure if this is good pain or not, but I'm about to cum, so it can't be that bad.
  • Dear sweet fuck you're sexy.  How do I grope you more?
  • Oh, my pain tolerance is really good today.  I need to hurt you so you'll hurt me more...  
  • And my whole self went tingly.  What did you do so I can get you to do it more?
  • Oh no!  My legs don't go that way... I need to adjust!  And hyper extension... Balls... Wait, there's the endorphins.  I no longer care.
  • You're making a lot of noise today.  That's really hot.  
  • I'm pretty sure you're saying something, and I'm sure it's supposed to be sexy, but I am way too spaced out to catch words.  It's a good thing you repeat yourself so I can try to focus.
  • I really want to make you cum like a dozen times.  I know it's not likely, but oh do I want to.  My stubbornness will keep me from tiring out until it happens.

And these thoughts kind of continue on their own trains, throughout the entire session.  They sort of cycle their way through being louder, or more in the background, but they're all there.  And a few extras that change entirely on what is going on at the time.

Comments