Skip to main content

Reminders

Lux came to visit and spend some quiet time with me last weekend.  It was a fantastic time to really relax, and clear my head, and be silly.  There was also a ton of groping and sex, even if not the play we had planned.  Still, I absolutely loved every minute, and wish I could have gone back north with him, to keep that fun peace going.

My pain tolerance was particularly high, and I was craving either snuggly slow sex, or incredibly rough and violence fucking.  At certain points, I got both.

Also, I spoke earlier of how voices have a serious effect on me.  Lux would be one of those people who knows how.  There are times when he can order me to cum, and I will be nowhere close until he says it.  Then it's right there and happening.  There's also been times when I will sit right on the edge of getting off until he tells me to, unable to actually get my body to let go.  There's also times when he's being particularly domly, and being all objectifying, then gives me a little kiss on the cheek, and it makes me giggle to myself.  Because it is such a reminder of how we will use force that makes people fear for their lives, and it's just us, and we'll be no less snuggly and silly after.

There was also a moment this weekend where Lux popped his belt over my head and began choking me with it.  He was pulling tightly, and for a long time, holding me against him.  He hit the point where I was seeing spots, and feeling fuzzy, and I came just from being choked.  Sometimes I forget that I can get off just from pain, because it does take such an intense amount of it.  It was this fantastic reminder, that had me floating, and craving more.  More fucking, more feeling Lux on me, more choking, more power exchange, more pain.

Where Lux was his paranoid self making sure I was cool, I was grabbing onto him because I wanted so much more.

I forget sometimes how addicted I become to the feelings of pain, and power exchange.  Usually I keep them in line, and it's not very often that I get to really indulge at a point where it has a real effect on me.  Once it happens, and if I have a partner I've built a connection with, it gets me off so much faster than anything else, gets me totally spaced out, and I'll be giddy for a long while after.

Comments