Skip to main content

A random break

So, as of writing this, I am at Lux's place.

The gnome said he was going to take the beast for most of her spring break, and so Lux wanted to capture me for a couple days, to get me away from my family, and so we could get in much needed snuggles and sexytime.

And, despite him repeatedly saying I don't have to, I've spent the morning cleaning up the place.  He'd just try to get cleaning done while I'm here, before he heads south to spend time with his parents, and that time could better be spent sucking his cock.  So, I will clean now, to enjoy myself more later.

Also, he tries to balance a lot, and so I enjoy doing what I can to make his life a bit more peaceful. 

We're both so busy during the next month or so, that he needs it, and the extra snuggles that we'll have time for then is something I need. 

And, when I'm not cleaning I can play with chainmaille instead of doing the crochet project I should be doing.

Hooray!


Comments