Skip to main content

Craving

This last week was really hard on me.  I've had a lot digging at me, and not much actually helping me relax, or reset at all.

It has me wanting power exchange as a more regular appearance in my day.  Whether to be service, or little reminders of dynamics that make me feel wanted. 

I don't know why, but when I have my family trying to control me, and actively treating me like shit, I crave having someone that I can just relax and serve and take care of, and just have tiny little reminders that I am wanted, and appreciated, and owned, and not the piece of shit that they tell me I am.  It lets me completely reset, and actually have positivity to lift me up more.

And it doesn't even need to be anything huge.  I'm not a fan of micromanagement and insane dehumanizing levels of control.  Just little expressions and acts will do way more for me, and make me feel incredible amounts better.

Feeling like I'm wanted, and having positivity in my life is so different from my everyday, that it really does help me in a way that most don't understand.  It's one of the things that I enjoy most about power exchange on either side.  Sure, it can be sexy, and get me off, and be fun as hell, but at a base level, I enjoy it all at times other than that, to make me feel level and content.

Sometimes a week of being treated horribly can be fixed just by taking care of someone, and sitting at their feet.


Comments