Skip to main content

Stronger

I've been working out nearly every day for a few months now.  What started as a couple days a week is now every single day, unless I am out somewhere that it isn't an option, or my whole day is just too full, and I'm exhausted by the time I have a chance.  I only miss about one day every other week or so.

There have been definite, noticeable changes in my body because of it.  While I haven't lost weight, I'm seeing myself become more toned, especially in my arms and legs.  You can feel my abs under my tummy again (I will probably never have a visible six pack, due to the extra skin from pregnancy), and muscle is building in my chest, with the bit of fat I had around my ribs slowly going away.

I'm also building more flexibility, as I'm now able to tuck my feet behind my head the vast majority of the time, and it no longer hurts to bend forward and touch my toes (I'm a backbender, not a frontbender).

With this new building of strength and balance, I've also found myself able to do arm balancing, which is something I've never been able to do.  I can manage it fairly easily now, and am working on getting closer to headstands, and other fun things to throw in to my routine and continue to get into better shape.

And to top it off, I'm noticing that when I'm active, I rarely get tired.  If I'm dancing, I can handle a half hour of solid movement or longer before I need a break, and if I'm fucking Lux, I very rarely get worn out anymore.  This of course sometimes poses a problem for me, because I generally don't consider myself being done until I'm too tired to keep going, due to always wanting sex anyway.  It's not a matter of feeling sated, but simply needing a break.

I just need to get Lux to actually plant the habit of working out now, and if we're both going to be in solid healthy shape, then we can both bone without getting tired.


Comments