Skip to main content

Unbound

I think one of the first things people ask, or assume when they find out I do the kink thing is if I'm into bondage.  And, it's kind of hard to explain to people.

Sure, I'm into it.  There's a lot of fun to it, serves great utility, and can be great for disciplinary purposes.

However, it's not something I really crave ever.  I often joke that I'm too impatient for it, and it's more true than people realize.  If I'm gonna get beaten up, slap some cuffs on me to get my hands out of the way, or just skip it and start beating me up.  Instead of some elaborate tie to keep me on the bed while fucking, I'd rather be pinned down so hard my arms bruise.

And, honestly, I find it distracting.  I move around a lot.  I'm very wriggly, and snuggle in while being beaten. I grab my partner a lot during sex, and want to grope all over them.  While being beaten, if I can move to react, I can take more.  Having to fight restraints and limit my movement means I can't just relax and enjoy all the pain going on.  I can't grope on my partner, and enjoy them, or have the freedom of moving how I want to. 
There is something impersonal about it.  It takes out the energy of emotion and force that makes play and sex fun.



Generally, bondage on it's own does nothing for me sexually.  It makes me giggle, but it needs to be some sort of utility toward something greater.  Even if it is some significantly more intense power exchange, it's something.

So many people just think as soon as they know how much I'm in to, that I'm all about rope, and cuffs, and all manner of bondage.  I'd much rather have the shit beaten out of me.


Comments