Skip to main content

Being Busy

The next three weeks are going to involve a lot of running around for me, and it's mostly all good things.

Notice: this is being written a week before it goes live.  I will try to adjust as necessary, and multiple plans of action will be discussed.  There will be fun updates about what does occur after things calm down again.

So, as you read this, I'm hopefully on my way to spend a long weekend with Lux.  While I generally avoid leaving my house on Memorial day weekend due to where I live, I'll be travelling in the opposite direction as everyone else, and it's to spend some much needed time relaxing.  I'm not quite sure what the plan is yet, but it'll be good for us both.

On the off chance that doesn't work, I'll be spending the long weekend with some family who I haven't seen for a while.  Both these plans are fun, but I'm really hoping for some time to have fun with Lux.

Next weekend, is war camp, which will involve camping out in the woods, and getting to spend some more time with Lux.  I've been busy prepping things, and digging out all the camping gear, and it should be a fantastic time.

The weekend after, which puts us into June, is unfortunately a wedding I have been told I have to go to.  It is for a family my parents are friends with that is very closed-minded and naïve.  I can't hold much of a conversation with any of them, and I'll know no one there.  My father is also the type to go up to the Emcee, and have them try to ask me to make an appearance on the dance floor if I'm not up there with everyone else, or doing all the wedding crap I think is bullshit.  Oh yea, just what I want to deal with.  I've been trying to use the squish as an excuse not to go, but it hasn't worked yet.

So, besides one thing, the next few weeks should be hectic, but fun.


Comments