Skip to main content

Cheat sheet

I've finished most of my big things for the next while, and now I can focus on a few things coming up, then get ready for Pennsic.  Which, this weekend reminded me of all the fun things I need to be aware of while Lux and I are off together for a week.

So, Lux, keep this post handy, because it shows everything you need to be aware of.

There aren't many things that slow me down.  I don't have many allergies, and no physical ailments that need attention.  It's kind of weird to be one of the only people I know who can say that.

However, the heat kicks my ass.  I am very susceptible to heat stroke, and have blacked out from it a couple times.  I have to be really careful and self aware, and that might mean having to shove water at me to remind me to drink.
On that note, if I mention I'm hungry, I need food in my face, stat.  Don't ask me what I want, just find something you know I will eat, and shove it at me, or ask me between a handful of things.  When I'm hungry, I stop having much opinion on food, and will turn into an absolute bitch if I'm already worn from the heat.  However, this can also just mean taking me back to the tent, where I can grab a snack and be naked. 
Which, if I'm wearing fitted clothing, if I'm sweating, I may get a heat rash.  For me, this looks like large raised areas that are bright red.  They don't itch, and I don't notice them until the clothing comes off.  It's not bad, and all I need is time to air out the skin, and to wash it off.  It will likely be gone in a few hours, or the next day at the most.
I will want to wander.  This will likely be satisfied with classes during the day, and by the time I'm done, I'll want to decompress, and spend time with you.  You're pretty used to this already though. 
I will be cranky from the heat.  I apologize in advance, and please know that after a shower, and some water, I will want to suck you off to let you know I didn't mean it. 

That's probably all you need to worry about.


Comments