Skip to main content

Of Bioshock and Sociopaths

There's a lot of logic that goes into everything I do, and all my odd trains of thought.  No matter how outlandishly beyond the box I may go, there's still a line of (somewhat) sound logic to go from.  This goes into my kink as well, and today most specifically, power exchange. 

Now, if you look up any LP of Bioshock, it'll turn into a ton of comments about how anything they say in response to the Little Sisters sounds wrong, and make a ton of Big Daddy jokes.  It very much puts the spotlight on how daddies are caretakers in the kink sense, and if age play is concerned, it's very much not pedophilia.  And then it reminds me of how Lux will occasionally say he has a craving to be called daddy, but doesn't expect it from me, because of my personal dislike of age play.

But, that title isn't just age play, and I'm very aware of that.  The reason I don't use that title is because it's not the dynamic we have.  Daddies to me are the protective caretakers that have to watch over and dote upon their partners.  While Lux takes very good care of me, that's not what he does, or what I need.  I am very service oriented, and like to do as much as I possibly can for my domlyfolk.  I however, need someone to keep me inspired.  Someone who can kick me in the ass, and remind me of what's important, and be a positive influence.

He very much fills that, and even if we don't get heavily into power exchange, he is a wonderful master, and I know he's in charge without him having to extert that power he has.  But he's not a daddy to me, and that's totally cool.

I'm not against the term though.  After I kicked out the gnome, I had a tabletop game going with Felix where I was his characters childre, and so it turned into a ton of jokes of him being daddy, and it became a flirty game, that died off after a bit.  The dynamic was never there though, and he's actually submissive towards me more often than not.  Still, it's some form of example though.

I'm not meant to be someone's little girl.  I'm not meant to have a daddy.  I'm meant to be a slave, and care for a master who gives me enough control and influence to thrive, and I have just that.


Comments