Skip to main content

Blow shit up Day!

While I was so fortunate as to have an empty house, Lux decided to come down and spend the weekend with me.  I had leveled out from having less exposure to my toxic family, and was now at the point where I needed extra stimulus in a positive manner to help me reset.

And it worked.  In spades.  Even if I didn't want Lux to leave as early Sunday morning as he did, I enjoyed having him around so immensely.  We got caught up on the normal goings on, discussed a bit what is going on with folks lately, and all of the Pennsic prep we needed to chat over.

We also had a ton of sex, and despite intentions of beating me, we legitimately were unable to find the time for it.  We did however, get to relax on the porch a lot while he got work done, and on Saturday evening Zero came over with games, and we giggled at them until near midnight, listening to the fireworks on all sides of the house.

We also talked a lot about why we haven't been as violent lately.  About the stress going on in his life, and why it is conflicting.  It's all very understandable, and I know exactly where he's coming from with it.  I do hope it is remedied soon enough though, because I do miss being covered in marks from him.

Not to say there was no violence.  In the middle of the night on Friday, we both woke up as we often do to fuck.  He decided that was a good time to start giving me solid hits to my upper back (which I adore) and had I not been half asleep, I would have asked for much more.  There was also a lot of smacking Saturday night before bed, and learning that his fist is the same size as the space between my ribs and ilium.  He was trying to punch me as I was riding him, and at one point moved a fraction of an inch and just caught hip bone.  Apparently my torso is too tiny for his giant fists when we're sleepy.

Overall, it was a wonderful, relaxing weekend which has me looking forward to the next month.  In two weeks it is both our birthdays (and Zero's as well, so the three of us) and two weeks after is Pennsic, which I've started packing for.  The next few weeks have a lot of promise, and this was the best possible way to kick it off.


Comments