Skip to main content

Not so Lazy

There was a few things Lux and I talked about while he was here last.  One was a more personal thing, pertaining to the people in our lives, which lead to discussing how Lux is as a domlyperson. 

I jokingly called him a lazy dom.  He agreed, and felt bad, but I made it a point to say he wasn't really, but rather one who simply wants basic obedience and respect.  He mentioned how he likes that I have so many self imposed rules, out of respect for him, because it means that he knows I'll constantly consider them, and follow it, without it having to become a formal order.

We discussed how if he were to give me rules, I'd only have three.  To let him be in charge (most of the time), to take care of myself as well as him, and to be openly, and consistently honest at all times.

Nothing insane. But the basic building blocks of healthy power exchange and relationships.  The other rules we create, either that I create for myself, or that he gives to me, are ones personal to us, that we will use to make our exchange more solid, and to promote happy growth for us both.  That itself isn't something that's lazy, it's something based on trust and care, which is far scarier sometimes than simply handing off a ton of prohibitive regulations so that you can sit back and not worry, or ignoring the submissive altogether unless it is convenient.

I know I'm his.  And he's not unwilling to assert that fact.


Comments