Skip to main content

Two in

Today, is Lux's birthday.  He's turning thirty, cause he's an old man.  I intend to make as many jokes as possible over hitting a new decade in his life, and making him feel old.

However, this makes me think about how interesting, and odd it is that we became friends when we did. 

I had just broken up with Thrax, and ended a social media hiatus.  I commented on a couple small things on Fet, to which he sent me a message, saying how we had so many mutual friends.  Despite the fact that I was still trickling social things back into my life, I responded, with normal conversation, to which we talked a bit back and forth.  I personally saw nothing coming from it, and figured he was just another fetdom perving about.

We wound up going to a fair that we had plans to hit up, and talked for a bit there.  I found his glasses in the middle of the road, and just minor hanging out.  From there we found numbers, and facebook accounts, and continued talking, with slight comments on play. 

A few days later we went to breakfast, and a wander through the woods.  At one point in a small clearing he decided to try and call the bluff on my pain tolerance, which I wound up making a comment and causing his mind to need to take the time to wrap around the reality of how much I can take.  So we made plans to hit up a dance festival together, where I had performed at a few times, and he does security at.

Now, yes, I'm sure you're noticing a theme.  We have wound up at the same place, at the same time for what we can track back for about a decade.  We're not sure why we didn't talk until then, but we joke that it's simply because he didn't look down.  Because he never does.

So, on the ride to this festival, we talked about all manner of things, and it was relaxed, and stimulating, and comfortable.  It almost instantly gave me the feeling like he needed to be a friend in my life for a good long time, and apparently he felt the same.  We hung out on and off during the day, and instead of going to the after party, he threw me a hell of a beating, then we snuggled, and fucked for hours. 

From there, we texted every day since, slowly getting closer and more comfortable with each other.  As much as we fought it, eventually accidental power exchange formed, and everyone started thinking we were dating (even though we weren't, and still are not).

Even with moving, and huge life changes, and all manner of trial, we've never had a point where we stopped contact.  Now, we are at a point where we care very deeply for each other, and don't want any end to what we have.  We're a hell of a team, and supporting and caring for each other comes fairly naturally, which is way more than I can say for most people.

I am very grateful to have him in my life, and to belong to him now.  He is an incredible person, and I am proud to have him as a part of my life.


Comments