Skip to main content

Random Advantage

So, I've managed even with the beast being home for summer, and Pennsic, to keep up with regularly working out.  And, I'm noticing some fun random benefits that have appeared over time.

Simple things like my posture are a given.  I'm standing straighter again, and a bit taller, though not enough to be noticeable with how short I am.  It still could be a bit better, but it's getting there with time.

More fun though, is random things.  Like how my hips are way more open now, and Lux can not only press my legs back and past my torso without any pain, or even feeling a stretch, but he presses them flat out sometimes, with his weight on me, and even with how broad his hips are (which, boys with hips, omnomnom) I don't feel sore like I used to, at all.  I shall enjoy reaping these benefits, and so does Lux.

Also I can finally touch my toes bending forward without being in excruciating pain!  This is seriously something I've never been able to do.

I still can't do a handstand, but my arm balances are getting better, and that means I'm gaining strength, and moving closer.  It is why I started kicking myself in the ass to get working out anyway.

Now I just need to stop having old people knees when Lux and I bone.  This getting old shit blows goats.


Comments