Skip to main content

Time to Thrive

I've been thinking lately on how I function best.  How I get the most done, and work the best, in a healthy way.

Right before Pennsic I didn't have many projects, and it made me feel like something was missing.  I was only reading one book, and could barely get through it, and most people weren't sharing and coredumping with me because this summer has been really hard on me in my home environment which has my stress levels insanely high.

In regards to the vast majority of things, I work best with a load that makes most people feel overwhelmed.  Right now I have a stack of books on my nightstand, and it's relaxing to know I have plenty of different things to get to.  With the fall coming up, I'm thinking of a ton of gifts to make, and planning the next couple months.

Even when it comes to my stress levels, I thrive when other people dump their stress on me.  Focusing on helping loved ones, and knowing I am doing what I can for them makes me feel better, and like I can tackle the stress in my own life.

You know, in case me being service oriented wasn't obvious enough yet.

Let's hope I can balance this pile of everything, without being totally overwhelmed at home, and stay functioning like a well oiled machine.


Comments