Skip to main content

Boredboredbored

I read an article the other day that had a ton of confessions about sex.  How people feel while having sex with their partners, and it was all very sad to see how unhappy so many people are with the sex they have.

The most common complaint was that they get bored.  That they don't have fun with their partners, don't enjoy the sex, and so they distract themselves by going through other thoughts.

And, this is sad, for all parties involved.  Sure, we should all want our partners to have fun, and do what we can to make that happen, but if they don't communicate, or just brush off the possibility of making things better, that's their fault too. 

Admittedly, I got incredibly bored during sex with both Thrax and the gnome.  Not only was all sex this rushed chore, but it was the exact same thing every time, like a broken record.  And when you basically are just going through the motions like your morning routine, sex isn't going to be fun.

Both of them also blatently would tell me they didn't care when I brought this up.  Communication wouldn't fix it. 

So, the next possible solution was to take things into my own hands.  I tried to do what I could to make things more fun, because it's my responsibility to have myself enjoy sex too.  Both those partners just yelled at me, and tried to put me down in these cases. 

If the sex you have with your partner makes you bored, don't give up.  Push the issue, and do everything you can to have fun.  If they don't want to be sure you're enjoying things too, then they definitely shouldn't be having sex with you, or have any important role in your life.  Don't let yourself settle for shitty, lackluster sexytimes.


Comments