Skip to main content

Lifting

So, I've been kind of bummed lately, due to the state of things at home.  In order to keep from dwelling on the bad, I'm going to make a list of the good things that bring me comfort and happiness.

Night time in the car
A cigar and a cup of coffee
Walking around somewhere calm with friends
Watching others play videogames, and providing witty banter
Simple food made well.  Fancy stuff can be nice, but I prefer simple savory comfort flavors.
Cooking for loved ones
The smell of candles lit with a match
Hiding in blankets with a book
Random silly conversations
Comfy snuggly sex.  Even if it's violent, or full of misogyny, or whatever else, I should want to snuggle with my partner
Flailing around to music
Making something new
Learning
Helping friends
Sitting outside in the fresh air
Old fantasy movies
Silly anime
Violent anime
Sore muscles, and bruises
Endorphin highs
Watching fire
The smell of warm vanilla
Being naked

And I'm sure a ton more things.  However, it should be blatantly apparent that small things make me happiest.  Time to enjoy more of those little things.


Comments