Skip to main content

Simple Seasons

With it now being fall, I've been looking at what I want to accomplish in the next few months.  What places I want to go to, things to make, and general ideas and goals.  It's a normal thing that I do with the changing seasons to keep organized.

There's quite a few things I want to cook and bake now that it's cooler out, and there's a lot of things I want to make for the holidays, as well as some garb that needs repairing from Pennsic.  I should be able to get through quite a bit in the coming weeks.  Kitty and I are also pretty determined to get some time together, which has me incredibly excited, because we both agree that we let there be distance between us for far too long.

Lux and I also tend to make up little to-do lists fairly seasonally.  We don't always tackle them, but they're things we'd really like to do together.

And what does an adventurous partnership of sociopaths that indulge in power exchange plan for during the fall?

Well, right now the list is two things.

Chinese takeout and video games (we're thinking portal two, for combined puzzle solving powers!)
Wandering the woods with good coffee

Yup, that's it.  You may remember me talking about my preference for simple dates a while back, and how I enjoy intimate time together that is simply a chance to relax and take in time with the person I'm with, rather than showy, ornate adventure.  Well, we already go lots of places together.  Most of the time when we're together now it's because we have a ton of plans going on.  So, all we really want is time to ourselves.  A chance to decompress with each other, and enjoy the little moments that bring us closer. 

Sure, the adventures are fun, but it's the moments when we giggle over video games, sip coffee, and snuggle up under a blanket that I know I belong to the right person.


Comments