Skip to main content

Much Needed

Last weekend Lux came to visit after spending the holiday with his parents.  And it couldn't have come at a better time.  We've both been at our limits with other people, and needed time to just enjoy each other.

Up until a few days before, I didn't even know if he'd be visiting.  His parents have been wonky about him spending time with me for some really weird reasons, and it has caused him to have to do things he doesn't want to in order to keep the peace with them.  A part of me was really afraid that he'd opt for the entire time with them just to make them happy.

And, when the weekend came, I thought they were playing games to keep him there, and from seeing me.  Not giving him an answer of whether they needed him to do anything, and stopping him from leaving.  Luckily, he's so much better than that, and made it over early in the afternoon, fried with them, and ready to relax with me for a day and let off some steam.  He apparently put his foot down about spending time with me, and that couldn't make me happier.  I hate seeing them bully him at all.

It goes without saying that there was a lot of sex, and probably could have been a lot more, which neither of us would have complained about.  We also intended to have some manner of playtime while together, which I talked about last time.

Well he hit me with the thumper a lot.  Never hard, but enough that he recognized it would suck to him, and instead of it turning into an intense beating, we started giggling, and he just coredumped a lot to level out and release stress.  He never stopped hitting me mind you, but it was absolutely a product of the relationship we have compared to anyone else.  He explained that he only does this with me, and having known that, it made the time a bit more meaningful than a serious beating.

Of course, because he is a paranoid, he brought it up at breakfast the next morning.  That he felt badly for not following through after I asked for play time.  I assured him, that knowing how intimate that time was, in the very specific sense of the word, that it meant a lot, I enjoyed every minute, and that he should feel no problem with me being left wanting.  I'll never complain about being left a bruised up mess, but sometimes taking care of your partner is more important, and something to be cherished at the same time.

We also discussed spending a week together over Christmas which has me incredibly excited.  I was setting up a backup plan to see Kitty, be we already have plans for a weekend in January in the works, so I will absolutely grab this extended time with Lux.

It's still difficult to balance the two of them, but I'm really happy with how things were with Lux while he was here.  I am so lucky to have him around.


Comments