Skip to main content

Beautiful

I saw a post on Tumblr the other day saying that no one finds people with physical "flaws" attractive.  That everyone only sees those with modelesque figures to be desireable, and anything other than perfection should be surgically taken care of, or altered.

And, yes, there was a counterpost showing what most models look like when they aren't being photoshopped, but still, it was only these high fashion models being featured, and in pictures meant to make them look unattractive.  It didn't show at all how people who don't have the figure of an Adonis can be viewed as desirable. 

Which, I have to say, both Lux and Kitty are two of the most beautiful men I've ever had in my life, and when I met each of them, they were both overweight, and far from what society deems as sexy in men. 

However, Lux may still be overweight, but he has gorgeous curvy, long legs, and broad hips and shoulders that make him look like a walking brick wall.  He has big solid arms, and deep brown eyes, and a cute butt!  While he doesn't find himself as attractive lately, I still want to chew on him every time I see him, because regardless of his weight, I find him absolutely sexy.

Kitty has lost a lot of weight, which is still odd when I see him, but is every bit as adorable as I've always found him.  He's at a size which fits his build, which is narrower than Lux, but not skinny, and probably has to look down to look the vast majority of people in the eye.  He has the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen, and the apples of his cheeks rise up and change his entire face when he smiles in a way that can never be faked.  He has a more generally slender build now, but has the bit of a tummy that fits him, and makes him snuggly and cute to me, even if he doesn't like it.

They both have scars, and stretch marks, and rolls, and extra skin.  And, every once in a while, I notice it.  And that's about it.  A tiny little detail in a beautiful body.  I'll run my fingers over them, and know it's just something that makes them who they are, and that's about it.  I don't pay any mind to it, but rather simply see these things as a part of them, and find them beautiful for everything they are, rather than the flaws they have.

If only I could see myself that way, but for now, I'll enjoy having that with them.


Comments

  1. My Sir is overweight as well. I adore his legs... I'm always telling him how shapely they are. I don't have a better word for it. I always assumed Kitty to be thin... maybe because of the name "kitty".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty is very tall, about 6'5", but has a just wider than average build. When we first met, he was about 60lbs heavier than now. It honestly never made him look awkwardly overweight, but he's always had this odd lack of muscle in certain areas, and so losing the weight has helped him feel a lot better. Now he isn't quite skinny, but feels it in comparison to how he used to.

      I very frequently look and Lux and grab at him. When he asks why, I just say "dat ass" or "dem legs". Poor boy gets no physical attention or affirmation :P

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment