Skip to main content

Grabbyhands

The other day while on the phone with Kitty, we were discussing how I've never outwardly propositioned, or initiated anything with him.  I told him about how I'm constantly groping on Lux, and trying to get him out of his clothes as often as I can. 

And, it's had me thinking since then about how differently I act around them both, and why.  Not that I'm any less myself with either of them, but how they act around me certainly brings out different traits in me.

With Lux, he is incredibly forward with me, and while we do just snuggle a lot, the vast majority of the time, he's grabbing my ass, or pulling me against him, or having me suck his cock.  Because being this forward is the comfortable normal, I'm always doing similar to him.  Even with little cute affection, we are far and away more blatantly sexual with each other.

Kitty on the other hand is very used to handling me when I was an awkward teenager.  We are constantly holding hands, and taking time for soft, careful affection.  He is rarely forward with me unless it's right before he wants to have sex, and the rest of the time he has this cautious tone.  Because of that, I rarely just grope at him, or do anything to initiate sex.

It's that expression of desire I think.  My mind sort of matches what a partner expresses, and my actions follow suit.  If you're going to plainly show that you are attracted to me, and want to do whatever it is you want at the time, I'll match that if I feel the same (I won't do anything that I don't want to, no matter how much they want it).  If you create that distance, and draw a line, I think you don't want anything, and step back as well.  It's heavily a matter of response, and creating that comfortable vibe. 

Maybe once Kitty sees how forward Lux and I are, he'll realize that I'm not that awkward teenager anymore, and I'm way more comfortable and aware of myself.  I'm honestly curious about how that would work.  How he would be if he were more forward, and encouraging sexually.

It would be really weird at first, undoubtedly, but it might also be really fun.


Comments