Skip to main content

Smooth

Last weekend was one of those times when the world just gives you something amazing to let all the shit seem a little easier to deal with.  It started with more delay than any of us wanted, but holy fuck, it was fantastic. 

Kitty and Lux got along well, and Fox is better than most of the past partners Kitty has had.  Whenever they were left alone for time to shower or whatever, there would frequently be giggling heard when I was done, or very comfortable and trusting conversation.  Also, within about a half hour of us being all together, Kitty and I both started laughing about the fact that we both have a type, and it becomes incredibly apparent when we have multiple partners in the same place. 

Friday night, we had intended to stay in and play games.  Instead, we stayed in, got pizza and beer, and wound up just talking and being silly.  Lux went to bed around one in the morning, and then Kitty and I snuggled a bit, and we continued talking about a myriad of things.  I explained to them (and reminded Kitty in his case) how I met both boys, and lots of old stories, and finding out that they both know a lot of the same people, and have likely met before!  I got to bed by two that night, snuggling in with Lux in the second bedroom of where we stayed, and having lots of snuggly sex before sleep.

Now, this made me particularly happy, because Lux has been saying he wants space away from  play and power exchange and such due to his stress levels.  However, he initiated some that night, which of course made me appreciate his comfort with me.  It made me realize how much I missed him over the last month and a half, not just from the sex, but because he showed such improvement from where he had been, and even moreso with me snuggled in with him.

We woke up when we normally would, had more sex, and after even more snuggles, decided coffee and getting moving was in order.  We hung out a bit longer, realized the couch was not made to have sex on, and eventually Kitty and Fox made their way downstairs. 

We giggled more, and got ourselves put together for the day's adventures.  I worried a little about showing Kitty affection around both Lux and Fox, which I know was silly now.  Anyway, we ran to grab breakfast, and then took a walk to the room escape puzzle we had gotten tickets for.

Which, by the way, was a blast.  The puzzles were simple, yes, and some I needed to shout common sense answers to, but fun.  We got through the entire thing fairly quickly, but it was still a really fantastic time.  I'd love to find the chance to do another one with just the four of us sometime, or maybe just bring on another friend or two.

From there, we made a long trek to lunch, and then to see Deadpool, which was hilarious, and so worth seeing in imax.  Watching Kitty flail, and laughing with Lux through the entire thing was wonderful.  From there, we took a walk for more beer (which, Kitty remembers the little things about my preferences, and makes me super happy) and back to where we stayed to clean up and plan our evening.  The whole day, Lux and I were being our adorable selves together, and Kitty even told us to stop being so cute.  I found this funny, considering people had said similar things about he and I in the past.

We decided on just ordering food, and staying in again, because we were all kind of wiped from the day.  Lux volunteered to go pick up the food (because both boys are the types to yoink tabs) so he could pay after Kitty had gotten both breakfast and lunch.  So, I used this time to get in some much needed snuggles with Kitty.  We decided to go downstairs (which was a sort of midget sized cubby cove where the boys couldn't stand up in) to watch a movie and snuggle more while waiting for dinner.

We went back downstairs once Lux arrived with food and we got everything figured out, and had an adorable cuddle pile.  Kitty and I sat on the loveseat, with Fox on the floor leaning on his legs, and Lux curled up laying where I could give him scritches.  Lux fell asleep during the movie a few times, and as soon as it was done, went to bed.  Fox practically followed him up, needing to get to bed herself.

Kitty and I decided to stay up so we could have some catch up time.  We stayed in the cubby, laying on the floor with blankets, snuggled up watching the animated disney Robin Hood, and giggling.  At a certain point, we started being more affectionate,  and I realized he was feeling ticklish, so of course I kept myself amused with that.  Slowly, things moved on, and while being silly, and talking about all manner of things, wound up having sex down there.  There was some discussion of feels, and other things, but in general it was just a fun gigglefest.  I also flat out said that I get awkward with him because he still sees me as an awkward teen sometimes, and we're both sure that'll evolve and get better as time goes on. 

We finally got to bed around three in the morning, and I joked that Lux would wake me up for sex around seven, to which afterward I would fall back to sleep for another little while.

He woke me up at nine for sex instead.  Apparently he needed a little extra sleep as well.  They made it downstairs shortly after we did, where we talked a bit, and got ourselves put together to grab breakfast and pack up. 

Saying goodbye was hard.  Kitty and I already have plans to spend time together while the beast is away during spring break, but I still wanted to have more time with him.  On the ride home, I checked in with Lux, to make sure he was ok with seeing me be snuggly with someone else, to which he assured me it was fine.

And now that they're all home again, I already miss them.  I have such wonderful, fantastic partners, that I care about so incredibly, and I wish I could see them more.  What's better, is now they get along, and approve of the other, which is really one of the happiest things ever.


Comments

  1. I'm so happy for you all - sounds like a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment