Skip to main content

Reflecting on Rope Cherries

It's been a little while since I got tied up with Kitty, and now that I can properly relfect on it, I can tell how it fits into the way I like to play.

I'm not terribly patient when it comes to a lot of things, and play is one of them.  I know Kitty was trying to be very thorough about the harnesses he was putting me in, but sometimes I felt like I was just standing there as a mannequin rather than being played with.  I wanted to be doing something, not waiting for the next step in going in the air. 

I've also talked about how play and sex in general for me is about who I'm with, and the connection and vibe therein.  Being in the air got rid of that chance, and made it so I couldn't do anything I wanted to, and not in a fun way, cause, well he doesn't control shit when it comes to me.  It created a desire to play rather than feeling sated.  I came down, curled up, and wanted to get beaten up, and to tear Kitty apart.

I think, in the right mood, I could enjoy ground work.  On those times when I want more affectionate connection rather than primal force, rope would make a good solution.  I need rather consistent energy in order to space out, and that doesn't lend to just hanging in a suspension.  Because of that, I don't think I'm the sort who could find a rope space, and just zone while floating.  It feels awkward to me.  Like half a thought. 

And, perhaps I just need more experience with it, but in the meantime, it's given me an itch for very active and forceful body play that I've asked Lux about taking care of, because we should get some happy violence in soon.


Comments